People say they are choked with work and don’t have time, always busy like crazy. Is this true?
I don’t think so, because if one knows how to manage their time and how to prioritize the work then no one can be busy . One should always know their priorities, everything one does may not have urgent priority as we think so. It’s human tendency to get stressed to see lot in plate and sometimes ending up doing nothing which turns in total chaos. So, always remember to :
- Have a list of things to do on daily basis written on notepad etc.
- Arrange the items in order of urgency or priority.
- Never jump from one item to another, always finish one and go to another.
- If you are good at multitasking, then do smaller items with least priority.
- Review your work which you have completed and move to another.
- Always read all your emails in your mailbox and keep to clean and tidy.
- Have sticky posts on your board and set them as visual board to have the idea of how much work is done and how is left, be Agile.
- Always have smile on face and be positive whether at work or doing other stuff apart from work, if you will work under stress it will get stuck.
These are few tips from my day to day life and the way I like to work. Hope you will start same way and see the change in your style of working.